in

Electric Scooter blasts inside the home in China, Father & Child escape death

In a shocking incident, an electric scooter exploded inside the home in China. As you can see in the video below, father, young child and a pet dog got lucky as they escaped danger just in time. The video has gone widespread all over the Chinese social media websites.

The electric scooter was charging inside the home but all of a sudden, the bike emitted excessive smoke before a huge blast that stunned the family. Fortunately, members were able to leave the place immediately to escape from danger at the right time.

The Shanghaiist reports that the scary incident happened at around 5:30 pm on Sunday. However, there is no further incident as to where the incident took place.

The video initially starts with a loud sound that shocks the dog. Knowing this, the father gets up to see what happened to the charging scooter as went up to the charging socket to turn off. Soon after that, the smoke turned out to an extreme one. Before the massive blast, the three of them were able to run out of the room.

Watch the full incident below:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Twitterati conveys Birthday Wishes to Indian Football Captain Sunil Chhetri

Indian Mathematician wins Nobel Prize, only Indian to win Nobel in Math